Button Sewer, Single Needle, Single Thread, Chainstitch, Cylinder Bed, Button Sewing and Tacking MachinesWith: Vibrating Clamp, Single Pedal Operation, 8-16-32 Parallel Stitches, Two or Four Hole Button Sewing Operation
- Vibrating clamp
- Single pedal operation
- Automatic clamp lift after sewing cycle
- Stitch range – 8-16-32 parallel stitches – no cam changes
- Change from 2 hole to 4 hole operation by lever at operators finger tips
- Attachments easily installed
- Interchangeable clamps for flat, shank, metal buttons, snap fasteners and label tacking
- Designed to sew two and four hole buttons on light to medium material.
- Suitable for sewing snap fasteners, shank, flat and metal buttons; hooks and eyes and label tacking with use of suitable attachments. Thread severed by automatic clamp lift upon completion of sewing cycle.
- Has automatic scissor action thread trimmer with stationary and moving knife. Cutting action simultaneous with last stitch. Particularly suitable for use with heavy cotton and synthetic threads.
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||1500|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 59/64″ (48mm)|
|Needle Used||175 x 7|
|Number of Stitches||8-16-32 parallel stitches|